ITsART is a platform fostered by the Ministry of Culture with Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (Italy’s deposits and loans fund) for world-wide distribution of artistic and cultural content in digital form. ITsART’s industrial project partner is CHILI Spa, a company selected for its industrial and technological know-how. ITsART Spa is a company owned 51% by Cassa Depositi e Prestiti and 49% by CHILI Spa, set up specifically to manage the platform.
- We are working to become the principal digital platform for live and on-demand distribution of content representing Italian culture.
- We host all expressions of culture and the arts, from conventional forms to experimentation with new idioms, offering a stage designed to thrill the public and represent the vast ecosystem of stories, personalities, places, knowledge, communities and traditions that have always characterised Italy.
- We offer institutions, organisations, artists and cultural foundations a new opportunity to make the most of their heritage through their productions, amplifying opportunities for contact with the public on a global scale.
- We aim to offer the best technology for enjoying content and the best know-how for promoting it, and we encourage the sustainability of cultural enterprises in compliance with the highest ethical standards.
- We work with organisations, institutions, and public and private institutions to generate a new national awareness of culture, the arts, creativity and our country’s tangible and intangible heritage.
What we offer the Public
- free registration;
- programming featuring exclusive, continually evolving content, distributed through live streaming and on-demand;
- free or pay-per-view use, depending on the content selected;
- access via Smart TV, web, smartphone, or tablet;
- periodic newsletter featuring customised content;
- social channels through which to comment and interact with the community.
What we offer Professionals
- a new digital channel to expand your audience;
- an opportunity to reach your loyal fans and new audiences in Italy and all over the world with original content and formats;
- experimentation with new idioms and channels, generating greater cultural value for your productions;
- a way of making your projects more sustainable, through a relationship in which you receive a return from pay-per-view content and advertising;
- establishment of new relationships with your area, the artistic community and institutions
- integration of ticketing and e-commerce services for the sale of books, artworks and merchandise.
ITsART is all-Italian and speaks to the world; it will be available throughout Europe by the end of 2021, expanding onto major international markets with content in various languages starting in 2022.